My dear sister Catherine recently nominated me for the Liebster award, a sign of appreciation and encouragement for bloggers with under 200 followers. As part of the nomination, you're supposed to answer 11 questions they post for you, nominate 11 more bloggers (although I won't be doing that many), state 11 odd things about yourself, and post 11 more questions for those people to answer!
11 Questions from Catherine!
1. What is your favorite color?
Either Burgundy or Maroon.
2. Cookies, cake or pie?
Cookies. Without a doubt.
3. Summer or winter?
Summer. Duh, I hate cold.
4.What's your favorite thing to do when you have no other responsibilities?
Sketch buildings, or read random article on Wikipedia.
5. What's your favorite food?
I am rather fond of red velvet cake, crab and most sea food.
6. Do you like animals? If so, what's your favorite?
I really like turtles and tortoises!
7. What's the best trip you've ever been on?
This summer, my 4 week trip to Virginia, North Carolina and California.
8. What's your favorite book?
Either the Book Theif by Markus Zusak or Life of Pi by Yann Martel
9. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
Argentina. No idea why, but it sounds super appealing right now.
10. Do you have a favorite tv show? If so, what is it?
Ah hem.... probably Glee. Or Arthur.
11. What's life all about?
Finding out who you are, and how to best fulfill your position in life.
Giselle from Mesmerizing Writing
Robyn from Robyn in space
Alexis from A Thousand Miles
11 Random Things About Me
1. I am far from being a stereotypical .... anything.
(If curiosity is calling you to what I am referencing here, see my twitter!)
2. I am a closet nerd. I love learning, reading and solving. Just not in front of people.
3. I am a child of the east coast, and all I really want to do is eventually end up back east.
4. I have 11 pairs of shoes, 20 ties and 0 sweat pants.
5. At some point in my life, I want to own a studio apartment in downtown Baltimore.
6. I am bad at paying attention for long periods of time, especially during AP classes.
7. I want to be an architect. Really badly. And if I don't manage to go into architecture, I want to go into landscape architecture.
8. I really like using mass transit. Mostly that just means commuter rail, light rail and airplanes.
9. I'm really proud of who I am becoming as a person.
10. I miss the ocean. And forests. And rivers and creeks. And North Carolina.
11. I know City Creek Center like the back of my hand.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Who, if anyone, would you like to meet?
3. What country would you like to visit and why?
4. What are you most proud of accomplishing thus far in your life?
5. If you could choose one exotic food to try, what would it be?
6. Do you prefer phone calls or hand written letters?
7. What is your favorite park to go to?
8. What is your biggest inspiration?
9. What is your favorite place to shop at?
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. What is your favorite class in school?